Friday, February 8, 2013

A Glimpse At What Is To Come

I am an avid reader and I am always recommending books to my friends. One of my friends suggested I write a blog about it. Alot of the books I read are by new up and coming authors on kindle, so I thought this would be a great way to tell people about some great books that they might not know about. This is a blog about my recommendations. I hate reading snippy, snide reviews and I will not write them. If I don't like a book, I simply won't write about it. Every book is not for everybody. Over the next few days I am going to start by posting some recommendations for my favorite books, followed by some other really good books. Then I will keep you up to date on what I am currently reading. I will also let you know when a new book in series has come out. Since I am always reading, I will always have plenty to post. So, check in frequently and feel free to chime in!

No comments:

Post a Comment